Some non-sense thoughts on my travels..
· Never use points for free flights…hoard them for upgrades. First-class is the only way to fly
· If you can afford it drive and park at the airport. Nothing sucks more than getting off the plane and waiting an hour for the bus.
· Don’t splurge on the car wash at the parking garage. Convenient, yes worth the money, absolutely not. They do a horrible job.
· There is no such thing as hovering when using the airplane loo
· Men will pee on the floor…turbulence isn’t bathroom conscious, so make sure you pull up your pant legs
· The omelet is the best breakfast choice by far…unless you detest mushrooms
· With the above in mind the biscuit is also the better choice…just say no to hard bagels
· If you place your laptop on your seat when you get up your bum is nice and toasty when you get back.
· Splurge on the 12.99 wifi. It’s entertaining and just plain cool.
· Hotel lotions and shampoos are a waste…use ‘em and leave ‘em
· However…When you are out of toilet paper back home and realize you will not get home before midnight and stopping at the store is not an option steal a roll from the hotel. It will make you giggle on the inside
· Don’t hate layovers…appreciate the chance to get drunk with complete stranger in the same boat